kaluga park

kaluga park

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

we made it! trip 2

We are finally at the hotel precovsky (think that's right) in Kaluga, Russia.  The flights were on time for the most part--a service vehicle broke down in front of the plane at JFK, so we took off late, but it didn't seem to make much difference on the arrival time.   I lucked up and had one of the only empty seats beside me on the plane, so I was able to stretch out a little.
The translator and driver are picking us up in the morning at 10 to see Vasa.  They already commented on how long it had been between our two trips--believe me, I know.  I'm interested to see how much he has changed and if he seems to remember us.
We stayed awake most of the flight and over 3 hour drive here in hopes  that we will sleep well tonight.  We'll post tomorrow and let you know how our visit goes!  -Claire

1 comment:

  1. kiss vasa for me!! i cannot wait to see more pictures/videos and read more blogs. love you three :)

    ReplyDelete