kaluga park

kaluga park

Thursday, March 3, 2011

Doctor visit

We are up and running again Friday morning.  We have the doctors appointment today which we have always heard is no big deal.  However, we don't have the results from our blood work tests with us we only have the letter from our Dr back home saying all is healthy.  We already know that we have to have chest x-rays done today because in the States we only do the chest x ray if there are signs of TB.  Now we are likely to have some blood work done as well.  Carol our CSS case worker in the States tells us not to worry...however we are the ones about to face a Russian Dr with a needle!  Only kidding.  I'm sure all will be fine.  Please ask the Lord for His favor today as we visit with the panel of Docs.  We heard a story of the panel worrying because they couldn't find the reflex in a guys knee.  We have been meaning to have Claire check my right knee for responsiveness but I think I could fake it in a pinch! 

Not much else to report this morning other than Claire pulled a fast one on me last night and called Ava and Allie while I was asleep!  I heard talking from the bathroom and heard her asking about their day.  At least I know they are safe and happy!  We are only 24 hours or so from heading back to the airport to begin our trip home.  While it will be hard knowing our son is in this Country without us for the next few months it will be incredible to hold our little girls again.  I guess God has cared for Vasa for the past 3 years and we can certainly trust Him to hold our son over the next few months until we can do so ourselves! 

Love to all and we'll post some pictures of Moscow later today.  J&C



No comments:

Post a Comment