kaluga park

kaluga park

Thursday, April 28, 2011

no answers yet

OK-still no answers on a court date.  I e-mailed our agency on Monday to check to see if they had received a court date for me and we had not heard back.  I called today (just hoping, maybe, just maybe, I was next on their to do list to call) and our agency rep has pnemonia (not spelled right) and the one helping her out while she's gone is out sick.  Part of me wanted to cry and part of me wanted to laugh--I've only called a handful of times and each time, I catch her on a day that she is sick or out of town.  It's not Murphy's Law now, it's Claire's law.  I talked to a friend after that, and probably sensing my insensitivity at the time said, "Claire, that's serious.  She could die."  My insensitive remark back was, "I hope that I get my court date worked out first."  I may be struck down by lightening today.  Especially since I had decided to fast and pray and I caught myself eating chocolate kisses out of an Easter basket after like the fourth kiss.  Maybe tomorrow...  If not tomorrow, b/c of holidays, it will likely be another 3-4 weeks before court.  It's been busy here, so I'm not totally obsessing about it, but my heart aches for another month of time away from him.  I wonder if he has forgotten about us.  Or, maybe he's decided that we are funny looking or something..

No comments:

Post a Comment