kaluga park

kaluga park

Friday, April 1, 2011

waiting, waiting, and more waiting

Here we wait.  This is maybe the hardest part of it all.  We've been back from our first trip for four weeks now, and I'm so ready to head over for the court date.  We have received our immigration approval and our fbi background check.  The fbi background check (mine) had to be sent back because of a missing seal, so I'm hoping it won't delay the court date.  I sent in all of the needed paperwork, but because of employee sickness on the placement agency's end and some paperwork on their end they were waiting for, the paperwork didn't get sent to Russia until today.  I feel like we are kind of racing the clock, because Russia usually takes holidays the first 10 days or so of May.  I still don't totally understand the process of how we get a court date, so we just have had to accept the fact it is all out of our hands.  Josh continues to assure me that God has his own perfect time table for us.  But I want God to see my time table as the right one right now :).  Trying to feed my energy and mind into things like decorating his room, organizing our pictures from the first trip, and day to day things here.  Like getting off of the blog to break up a just dance wii fight going on in the other room.  

1 comment:

  1. I have been thinking about you, knowing that you were in the midst of waiting. Crazy FBI! I got my FBI clearance back today too and they misspelled my name so I need to send back as well. Perhaps we will cross paths in Moscow on my trip 1 and your trip 2. Would be fun to see each other in person. Hope all is well and that the room decorating is going well.

    ReplyDelete