kaluga park

kaluga park

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

3 PM!

It's 1:30 PM and Claire and I just returned from the registrar's office where we signed Vasa's birth certificate and Claire signed the registrar's book as his mother.  We left and took his birth certificate and court order to the passport office to be "stamped".  Claire and I were not needed for the passport office this morning so Nadia took us across the street to look at cakes (which is a customary gift for the care givers).  After the passport office Claire and I had pizza.  We only meant to order one but received two four cheese pizzas!  Good thing we were hungry.  We ate then walked back (with our leftovers) to the hotel for a bit of rest before we pick up Vasa at 3 pm!

It is a bit cooler here this trip (still very nice) so we are going to take Vasa a light jacket and sweater to wear with his clothes.  Maybe a bit over the top but we understand the caregivers have a very watchful eye when we dress him to go out the first time.  They have been his caring "mom" for the past couple years but look out 'cause his real "Momma" is on her way!

We have an appointment at the passport office this afternoon at 4 PM to apply for his passport.  Claire thinks I'm crazy but I'm asking Father for His favor that we might get his passport tomorrow and have doctor's appointments and visa applications turned very quickly in Moscow.  I know we plan to be here throughout next week and that will be fine but Father says we can ask of Him anything we want and I know that He who only spoke creation into being can bring us favor with the workers here to process our information quickly!

Not too much of an update for now but in a short while we will have our son in our hands for good!  I continue to ask Father to bring sweet Vasa His peace during our transition.  There are many new things ahead and I want my son to enjoy them and feel safe at all times!  I would seek nothing less for any of my wonderful children...and he is mine!

Love to you all from the last quiet hour Claire and I will have...

No comments:

Post a Comment